Important Information Regarding COVID-19
A Heartfelt Welcome Back! At Zohni Family Dental we are here for you and your family during these challenging times!
We have always put our patients and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we can open with confidence! Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way. We want you to know:
What we have always done:
- Sanitize all surfaces in treatment room before and after every patient.
- Barrier tape used on all frequently touched surfaces.
- All reusable instruments are pre-rinsed in ultrasonic machine, then autoclaved (high heat, high pressure) to remove all microorganisms and their spores.
- The doctors and team wear masks, gloves, gowns and eyewear. Masks and gloves are changed frequently throughout an appointment, and between every patient.
- All common areas are cleaned daily, entire office is deep cleaned weekly.
Extra protocols we are implementing:
- Doctors and team will be screened daily and have their temperatures taken. Ill team members are asked to stay home.
- Doctors and team members will still be wearing PPE, but will be using extra protection provided by N95 masks, Kn95 masks, surgical masks and faceshields.
- Medical grade filtration H13 True HEPA air purifiers throughout treatment rooms and front desk.
- Plexiglass barrier at front desk.
- Fewer chairs in reception area, and we will no longer offer magazines and reading material.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that you avoid bringing companions with you if possible. For those patients who need a guardian or caretaker, we ask that you please limit this to one person.
- All patients will be screened over the phone when appointments are confirmed, and then again the same day as appointment. We strongly urge patients to register online prior to their appointment through our PATIENT PORTAL.
- We ask that when you arrive, call or text us from your car. We will let you know when we are ready for you and you can avoid the reception area and go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive for your appointment, and if your temperature is >100C, we will reschedule your appointment and ask you to seek medical advice.